[Archivesspace_Users_Group] batch associating digital object records

Jessica Wagner Webster Jessica.WagnerWebster at baruch.cuny.edu
Thu Jun 30 14:32:02 EDT 2016

Hello,

I've used the batch import spreadsheet to import metadata for a number of digital objects. I want to attach them all to a Resource record I already have in place. Is there a way to do this as a batch? Or do I have to affiliate the digital objects with the Resource record one at a time? (There are nearly 150 of these.)

Thanks,
Jessica

Jessica Wagner Webster
Digital Initiatives Librarian, Assistant Professor
Baruch College, Newman Library
151 East 25th Street, Room 523
New York, NY 10010
(646) 312-1672