[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Line Breaks in Note Fields?

Chelsea Lobdell clobdel1 at swarthmore.edu
Thu Jun 30 14:51:34 EDT 2016

This may be a very simple question but it's one I haven't figured out yet.
I want to concatenate some of my data that was orphaned during the
migration from AT into preexisting fields in AS. I've figured out how to do
this but I'd like to add a line break between the data already in the field
in AS and the data I'm adding from AT. I've add '\n' in the mysql database
but this is not rendering in the admin or public view. Any ideas?

Thanks
Chelsea

*Chelsea Lobdell*
*Library Web Developer/ Swarthmore College*
*clobdel1 at swarthmore.edu <clobdel1 at swarthmore.edu> / (610)690-6818*