[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Event Creation message

Busch, Ed buschedw at campusad.msu.edu
Tue Jun 21 15:20:34 EDT 2016

I was doing some testing with Events and when I created one in a repository with minimal data, I got:
translation missing: en.enumerations.event_event_type.destruction approval sent (50)

It also said Event Created.

What does this message mean? I duplicated it in the sandbox and can provide steps if needed. Basically, I created a couple new event types (one being destruction approval sent) in the controlled value list and then used it in Create Events. I enter the required fields and Saved.

Doesn't look to be a big issue so I'm mostly just curious.

Ed Busch
Electronic Records Archivist
University Archives & Historical Collections
Michigan State University
517.884.6438.
buschedw at msu.edu<mailto:buschedw at msu.edu>