[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Using Related Accessions component within an accession

Jordon Steele jsteele at jhu.edu
Tue Jun 14 18:36:09 EDT 2016

Hello,

It's also not clear to us if there's a specific way one should use the "Related accessions" field within an accession-unlike "Related resources," which I take is meant to be used when linking a spawned resource.

If there's documentation spelling out how this field should be used, or if any of you have local practices you can share, I would appreciate it.

Best,

Jordon

Jordon Steele
Hodson Curator of the University Archives
The Sheridan Libraries
Johns Hopkins University
3400 N Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218