[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Setup and systems management

Karla Grafton kgrafton at wts.edu
Tue Jun 14 17:01:52 EDT 2016

I, too, have been happy with LibraryHost, but I have only just begun using
it and have done no customization whatsoever.  However, with LibraryHost,
ArchivesSpace is usable straight "out of the box" and I have been very
satisfied with their support.  When we decided to do an update, LibraryHost
was willing to schedule it at our convenience.  I do not anticipate any
problems at all when we decide to update again or when we request
customization for our public interface.

Cheers,
Karla

*Karla Fackler Grafton* | *Archives and Rare Books Librarian*
Westminster Theological Seminary
Montgomery Library | 215-572-3856 | FAX: 267-295-3641