[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Setup and systems management

Karen Horton archives at mobarch.org
Tue Jun 14 14:05:20 EDT 2016

I am happy with LibraryHost as a reasonably priced hosting service. I haven't done a lot with customiaing my instance yet, but they have been more than willing whenever I needed them--to the point of offering to just help me with the technical problems I was having with my local instance, which was really more than I could handle. Caitlin Nelson will answer any questions you have about the service, no pressure and no strings attached.

www.libraryhost.com<http://www.libraryhost.com/>

caitlin at libraryhost.com

Karen Horton, CA
Archivist, Archdiocese of Mobile