[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Setup and systems management

Elspeth Olson elspeth.olson at bookbindersmuseum.com
Tue Jun 14 13:28:09 EDT 2016

Hey all -

We're still working on figuring all of this out, and I've been tasked with
a few questions for the wider community.

Some of our initial emails with ArchivesSpace staff have included some
advice for hosting providers. I was wondering if any of you use a hosting
provider, and how you like them, as opposed to those who host the system
yourself. How is the tech support? Is there system setup assistance?

I also understand that the pricing for the hosting providers is based on
the size of the database in question - how does one estimate how much data
storage  space will be needed?

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

Elspeth Olson
Librarian/Archivist