[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace Basics and Digital Objects training recordings now available

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Tue Jun 14 15:46:56 EDT 2016

The ArchivesSpace trainer corps presented a series of live webinars using Adobe Connect for staff from institutions in the Keystone Library Network earlier this spring. These webinars covered many topics from our face-to-face Basics and Digital Objects workshops. The sessions were presented based on ArchivesSpace v1.4.2.

Edited recordings of many of the sessions are now available in the members area at https://docs.archivesspace.org/screencasts/index.html. We'll also be linking to them from relevant places in the user manual. You can watch the recordings in sequence or select only the topics of particular interest to you. More recordings from the webinars on topics such as imports, exports, data cleanup, and application customizations will be added in the near future.

We hope access to these recordings will be useful for members who can't attend a face-to-face training or would like to brush up on aspects of the introductory training available through the ArchivesSpace program. Special thanks to Registered Service Provider Keystone Library Network and the staff at its ArchivesSpace member institutions for giving us the opportunity to adapt the workshop content to an online format and for being our first audience.

If you are interested in potentially hosting a face-to-face training, or if you have ideas about other types of training suited to an online format, please get in touch. I'd be glad to talk with you about options.
Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>