[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace Update - June 2016

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Wed Jun 8 07:14:51 EDT 2016

Hi, Jordan,

Thank you for your timely question.

The ArchivesSpace Governance Board will be meeting this coming Monday and a high priority item on the agenda is to discuss the budget and what kinds of development options might best be supported in the coming year.  As you might imagine, there are a number of options to consider.

I expect to be able to report a more certain position soon after that meeting.

Cheers,

Brad W.

Bradley D. Westbrook
Program Manager