[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace Board and Council members in Atlanta next week

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Wed Jul 27 11:03:08 EDT 2016

Dear ArchivesSpace members,

We look forward to seeing many of you in Atlanta next week at the ArchivesSpace Member Forum and/or the Society of American Archivists annual meeting. In case any of you would like to connect with those on the ArchivesSpace Governance Board, User Advisory Council, or Technical Advisory Council in person, we've compiled a list of the members of these groups who are planning to be in Atlanta for at least part of the week. Please feel free to contact or approach any of them if you'd like to discuss the work of their group in general or specific experiences/questions/comments for ArchivesSpace.

(Of course, Brad and I will be at the Member Forum and at SAA for the duration, and will be happy to talk with you at the Forum, in the Exhibit Hall, or anywhere else that there may be opportunities for serendipitous encounters.)

Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x2905
678-235-2905
cdibella13 (Skype)
[cid:image003.png at 01CE734E.FD759D30]

ArchivesSpace Board and Council members attending SAA 2016

Governance Board
Alston Cobourn
Christian Dupont
Jay Gaidmore