[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Assistance in upgrading ArchivesSpace

Carolyn Cox ccox at ubalt.edu
Wed Jul 27 11:52:21 EDT 2016

I'm working with our server team to upgrade to the latest version, 1.5.0.

Here's Sean's message:

I am trying to upgrade University of Baltimore's version of Archives Space to the latest version, 1.5.  I have completed all of the steps in the instructions and after a restart and attempting to start the services the archivespace service will not start back up.  I get an error in the system event viewer stating that

The ArchivesSpaceService service terminated with the following service-specific error:

Incorrect function.

Can you give me some assistance.

Thanks,

Sean Farmer

443-463-1207

Thanks in advance for your help!

Carolyn Cox

Senior Integrated Digital Services Librarian

Langsdale Library

University of Baltimore

ccox at ubalt.edu<http://ccox@ubalt.edu>