[Archivesspace_Users_Group] RC candidates and v1.5.0 not creating <p> tags in EAD export

McPhee, Laurel lmcphee at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 21 15:45:06 EDT 2016

Hello,

This issue breaks our local scripts and also prevents validation on the Online Archive of California. At the time, I didn't create a JIRA ticket, because we were told the problem was being worked on...but now I'm going through the steps to create the ticket. Is there any feedback/observations on this in the member community before I do so? It's happening in v1.5.0, which we tested this morning. Thanks!

Laurel McPhee
Supervisory Archivist, Special Collections & Archives Program
UC San Diego Library | * 858-534-5619 | * lmcphee at ucsd.edu<mailto:lmcphee at ucsd.edu>