[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Searching the Listserve

Jason Loeffler j at minorscience.com
Mon Jul 18 13:57:53 EDT 2016

We only have to index the Pipermail archives with a fulltext indexer and
add a few search interface templates to the Mailman front-end. The Swish-E
indexer is most commonly used with listservs, though I reckon Sphinx would
work just as well, though with additional features and complexity we
probably don't need. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help with
this.

JL

Jason Loeffler
Technology Consultant
The American Academy in Rome
Minor Science | Application Development & Metadata Strategy
Brooklyn, New York
jason at minorscience.com
(347) 405-0826
minorscience (Skype)