[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Accessibility and version 1.5.0 release today?

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at mail.lib.msu.edu
Fri Jul 15 11:24:32 EDT 2016

Hi Mark,

Yes, I would also love to help any way I can.  Conducting a usability test at MSU later this summer would definitely work.  I will also start looking into accessibility of the staff interface.

Thanks!

Also, ASpace folks, please keep us posted about when the new version 1.5.0 is released today!  We are very anxious to get started.

Lydia

---