[Archivesspace_Users_Group] updates on ArchivesSpace Member Forum

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Jul 15 12:13:17 EDT 2016

Thanks to everyone who has registered so far for the August 2 Member Forum taking place at the Robert W. Woodruff Library at Atlanta University Center. We're delighted that so many of you will be able to join us! While the three morning workshops are full and have waiting lists, there is plenty of room for all who would like to attend the afternoon program. Online registration (http://www.eventbrite.com/e/archivesspace-member-forum-2016-registration-23188792302) will remain open through the end of the month, though we encourage you to register as soon as you know you'll be there to help us in the planning.

(If you would like to be placed on the waiting list for a workshop, please register for the Forum, and select "Unsure" for the question about attending the morning session. Then email me directly with your request. If you previously registered for a workshop and now find you cannot attend, please email me so someone else can have your spot.)

The information page on the wiki (https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ADC/ArchivesSpace+Member+Forum+2016) has been updated with more program and logistical information. All those who are registered will also be seeing various emails with more details over the next two weeks. If you have questions at any point that aren't answered by these, please just let me know.

We look forward to seeing many of you there, and connecting with others in Atlanta and beyond soon. Thanks for your help in making this a great event for as many as possible!

Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>