[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Release of ArchivesSpace v1.5.0 Delayed

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Fri Jul 15 12:45:22 EDT 2016

Dear ArchvivesSpace members and colleagues,

We're very pleased to report that testing on the release candidate has concluded and that a few last fixes have been applied. We are, however, delaying the release until next week in order to accommodate two late-breaking additions in order to make them available to people who need them as quickly as possible.  Those additions are:

*         merging a very recent fix for an EAD import problem (AR-1134<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/AR-1134>)

*         adding an updated version of the Spanish translation for v1.5.0 that a community member is contributing
1.
2.       We expect these small but valuable additions to be in place early next week and to be able to release v1.5.0 by the end of Wednesday, July 20.

Thank you for your patience with this slight delay.

Brad W.

Bradley D. Westbrook
Program Manager
brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org<mailto:brad at archivesspace.org>