[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Issue Modifying LCNAF Plugin
carlos.lemus at unlv.edu
Wed Jan 6 19:06:27 EST 2016
I think I was able to replicate your problem. Did you switch the plugin
name from lcnaf to lcnaf-new?
The name of the controller needs to be the same of the directory, kind of.
Here is more information on that
I would leave the name as lcnaf and continue to add your changes. If you
REALLY want to change the plugin name I would
1. change the plugin name using an underscore lcnaf_new
2. go to fronted/controllers change that file name to lcnaf_new_controller
and change LcnafController to LcnafNewController
3. you'll probably have to change the frontend/routes files from lcnaf to
4. change the config.yml also
5. and then anywhere where it is using the lcnaf controller change it to
lcnaf_new probably in frontend/views/index ( this will probably be the most
tedious, I changed a couple to test your problem and it worked for the most
part but it's possible I missed some)
Application Programmer, Special Collections Technical Services
University Libraries, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Archivesspace_Users_Group