[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Issue Modifying LCNAF Plugin

Alexander Duryee alexanderduryee at nypl.org
Wed Jan 6 16:18:44 EST 2016

We'd like to start modifying the stock LCNAF search/import plugin for local
use.  I copied the contents of plugins/lcnaf/ into a new directory in
plugins/, pointed config.rb to use the new plugin directory, and restarted
ASpace.  Everything is fine up until I try to run a search against LCNAF;
clicking "Search" results in the following error:

"The action 'show' could not be found for LcnafController"

I feel like there's something silly that I've overlooked.  The contents of
lcnaf/ and lcnaf-new/ are completely identical.  Is there something further
that needs to be configured to start using the new plugin?

Thanks,
--Alex

--
Alexander Duryee