[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Jasper Reports error?

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Mon Jan 4 10:03:50 EST 2016

Ben,

I wanted to follow-up and see if you had resolved this issue. We have the Jasper Reports working on our machine, but are still having troubles with these three original reports.

Did you find a solution for this error? I didn’t see it being discussed in the thread that Carlos posted.

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist
914-366-6386