[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Components not loading in Public UI

Jason Loeffler j at minorscience.com
Thu Feb 11 15:01:17 EST 2016

Helen,

Can you tell me your ArchivesSpace version number?

Are you unable to view records from both the staff interface and the public
interface? Does it affect all records or just newly created records?

Jason Loeffler
Technology Consultant
The American Academy in Rome
Minor Science | Application Development & Metadata Strategy
Brooklyn, New York