[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Components not loading in Public UI

Helen Thomas helen.thomas at nicholls.edu
Thu Feb 11 14:41:50 EST 2016

Hello all,

I'm experiencing a problem where none of the components for my resource
records are loading in the public interface. Instead, I get a perpetual
components to a couple of records. At first I thought that just those
records had crashed (one now shows a completely blank screen for the staff
side of the record in either edit or view mode), but after checking I found
that none of my resource components are loading. We have recently upgraded
to a production server, but the tech at campus IT believes this component
issue to be software related.

Does anyone have an idea what may be going on or how to address this
problem?

Best,
Helen

--