[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Deleting in Bulk From the Staff Interface

Bria Lynn Parker blparker at umd.edu
Thu Dec 15 12:09:57 EST 2016

I have command line access to the API, and I've had decent success using
the API to do bulk updates and deletions. It's been great for when we
notice something didn't import as we had expected/hoped.

I used the API extensively when the processing status moved to an event
<https://icantiemyownshoes.wordpress.com/2015/11/20/how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-api/>and
we didn't want to manually add each one.

I'm not an expert at it by any means, but I could answer questions for
anyone who is new to the API and is interested in trying it!

--
Bria L. Parker
Metadata Librarian

2200 McKeldin Library