[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Deleting in Bulk From the Staff Interface

Stasiulatis, Suzanne sustasiula at pa.gov
Thu Dec 15 11:51:35 EST 2016

Thanks Noah! Thank Mark!

Suzanne

From: archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org [mailto:archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org] On Behalf Of Noah Huffman
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 10:08 AM
To: Archivesspace Users Group
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Deleting in Bulk From the Staff Interface

Suzanne,

In addition to Mark's strategy (I'd never thought of that), here's another way to batch delete components, especially if you need to search for them:

1.       Go to Browse>Resources

2.       Check the "show components" box

3.       Search for matches in the "Filter by text" box

4.       Use facets to filter results if necessary

5.       Check all the archival object records you want to delete

6.       Click Delete.

-Noah