[Archivesspace_Users_Group] public interface mods

Nathan Hosburgh NHOSBURGH at Rollins.edu
Mon Dec 12 15:48:22 EST 2016

Some general questions about the public interface.  Ours is https://aspace.rollins.edu/

I’m looking at http://archivesspace.middlebury.edu/

I would like to create some content to the right of the search box as Middlebury has done with “About ArchivesSpace”.

I would also like to create some additional links in what appears to be the footer (View Staff Interface, Visit ArchivesSpace.org, etc.).

Can I get some idea of what it takes to achieve this?  I’ve already got a ‘local” plugin to achieve some of our customizations.

Thanks
Nate

Nathan Hosburgh
Discovery & Systems Librarian
Rollins College, Olin Library
1000 Holt Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789
nhosburgh at rollins.edu<mailto:nhosburgh at rollins.edu>
(407) 691-1157

http://rollins.academia.edu/NathanHosburgh

“If you would tell me the heart of a man, tell me not what he reads, but what he rereads.” ― François Mauriac