[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Can't add Top Container from Instances

Custer, Mark mark.custer at yale.edu
Tue Aug 23 12:37:30 EDT 2016

All,

I haven’t had a chance to test this yet, but just a thought:  is it possible that your user account doesn’t have permissions to create/update new top containers?  Surely the option shouldn’t display if you don’t have those permissions, but perhaps it always displays.  In any event, I’d give that a quick test (if I had the time today) and confirm that your user account / group has the create/update top container role (or whatever it’s called).  If that’s not it, sorry for the extra email ☺

Mark