[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Can't add Top Container from Instances

Helen Thomas helen.thomas at nicholls.edu
Tue Aug 23 12:15:22 EDT 2016

Hi Cheri,

We're having the same issue with creating new top containers. I can't add
top containers from the instances. The dropdown menu for container profiles
is on the left just as you showed, and when I search my container profiles
nothing comes up. When I click "Create and Link to Top Container" nothing
happens.

I'm running 1.5.1 and my upgrade went through fine. All my instances
converted perfectly with the new containers, so I have top containers in my
pre-existing resource records. It's just new ones I can't create. Are you
still having this issue, or has it been resolved?

Helen