[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Can't add Top Container from Instances

Helen Thomas helen.thomas at nicholls.edu
Tue Aug 23 16:23:19 EDT 2016

Thanks for the suggestions, but it's still not working. I changed the
permissions for both admin and my username, restarted my instance twice,
and I still can't create top containers. It did let me create container
profiles. As Cheri noted, the drop down button is appearing to the left, so
it would appear that something's not quite right here.