[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Logging

Mark Cooper mark.cooper at lyrasis.org
Thu Aug 4 12:52:39 EDT 2016

Hi Michael,

That log level setting is for the backend application only, which tends to be the noisiest by far.

For logrotate you can set the max size to something you're happy with (say 1gb, or smaller) and it should rotate the logs at that point (regardless of the time settings).

You might want to check whether you're getting a lot of bot traffic to the public ui and filter them out at the webserver level.

Best,

Mark

Mark Cooper
Technical Lead, Hosting and Support