[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Logging

Michael Bond Michael.Bond at mail.wvu.edu
Wed Aug 3 07:44:19 EDT 2016

we are having an issue with  the archive space logs growing quickly in size, 3 to 10gb per day.

I've got log rotate running every 5 minutes trying to keep up with it.

I have the log level set to fatal in the config:
AppConfig[:backend_log_level] = "fatal"

But it is still logging  information marked as "INFO" into the log.  For example:
2016-08-03 07:40:45.811:INFO:/:  Rendered site/_advanced_search.html.erb (3.0ms)|

Every search seems to log about 60+ lines to the log file ... Is there a way to actually limit what is logged?

ArchivesSpace has been restarted, many times, since changing the backend_log_level.

Thanks

Michael Bond
WVU Libraries
Office: 304-293-0340