[Archivesspace_Users_Group] searching accessions in 1.5

Maderik, Rachel A maderikra at vmi.edu
Thu Aug 4 11:01:47 EDT 2016

Since upgrading to 1.5, we've found that accession records are no longer searchable in the staff interface by keywords in the content description field. I was able to replicate this behavior in the test instance (e.g., searching on the word "newsletters" should bring back this record, but does not: http://test.archivesspace.org/accessions/8). The records are still retrievable when searching on the title, so they do exist in the index. Has anyone else had this problem, or does anyone have a temporary solution for how to bring back this behavior? Thanks,

Rachel Maderik
Systems and Technology Librarian
501D Preston Library
Virginia Military Institute