[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Rapid Data Entry Error

Lora Davis ljdavis at jhu.edu
Wed Apr 27 12:35:04 EDT 2016

Hi Jessica,

This seems related to the RDE bug I reported back in November.  See: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/AR-1362  That remains unresolved and in the icebox, it appears.

We were encountering more and more “quirks” with RDE templates as we started using them more regularly at my former institution.  The template feature is a great enhancement, but I’m certain there are a lot of bugs still lurking there.  Hopefully as more of these quirks are documented, they’ll be remedied.

Best,

Lora

Lora J. Davis
Digital Archivist