[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Rapid Data Entry Error

Jessica Steytler jsteytler at 14beacon.org
Wed Apr 27 12:19:26 EDT 2016

Hi folks,

I’m working on a container list in Rapid Data Entry. I am changing the level of description from File to Item after I’ve added the rows I want to add, and several things happen that seem very glitchy and weird:

Note-  I am using a template and hiding rows that are repeating.

·         I can no longer add Title information to rows 2-5

·         The Date Type field is no longer a drop down menu

·         Language has taken over the Begin Date field

·         It lists 27 columns visible, and rows 2-5 now show all the columns I’d removed via the template, I assume.

I’ve attached a screen cap to illustrate.

Thoughts?

Jessica Steytler

Archivist

Congregational Library & Archives