[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Rapid Data Entry Error

Jessica Steytler jsteytler at 14beacon.org
Wed Apr 27 12:54:54 EDT 2016

I kept poking at it after I posted (like you do… like *I* do) and discovered that if I did not remove columns until all were filled in and all rows added that I could keep on, but as soon as I added a row, there was the issue. I also was under the misapprehension that it had to do with changing the level of description… nope! Wonky though and through.

Thanks, Lora