[Archivesspace_Users_Group] rapid data entry disappearing?

Johna L Von Behrens jvb at sfasu.edu
Fri Sep 18 11:48:59 EDT 2015

Allyson,
This has happened to me. It seems that if you forget to enter information into a required field and then hit save the Notes will disappear. I have reported this and there is a fix in for it.
 https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/AR-1305<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__archivesspace.atlassian.net_browse_AR-2D1305&d=AwMF-g&c=2X_btuPRWkGwRX26NHIotw&r=tQ2tv-hfgUIirMrmRvnobg&m=ZapRtyVMfpsdfrbtF9oXrd01r-JbjsSma6tgWP7wEGc&s=x7jxV7h4J_Gl5wVqCpIkWNjhUkc1oX8RQhpkgQN-tAA&e=>

I use Word and then copy and paste. It is a pain but at least you still have the info if you make a mistake.

Johna Von Behrens, MLIS, MSED
University<http://library.sfasu.edu/etrc/academic> Archivist and Records Manager
East Texas Research Center<http://library.sfasu.edu/etrc/>
Stephen F. Austin State University<http://www.sfasu.edu/>
PO Box 13055 SFA Station
Nacogdoches<http://www.ci.nacogdoches.tx.us/>, TX  75962
Phone 936.468.1536
Fax 936.468.4117

The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of
Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas.