[Archivesspace_Users_Group] where are the boxes?

Schwartz, Scott W schwrtzs at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 28 13:53:22 EDT 2015

Pat and Maureen,

I confess, as one of creators of Archon, the tone of your recent exchange to the list is getting a little tiresome.   Having Matt's problems with Aspace described as being a "victim" of the Archon migration script is just plain silly.  scott

Scott W. Schwartz
Archivist for Music and Fine Arts and Director
Sousa Archives and Center for American Music
1103 S. Sixth Street
Champaign, IL  61820
217-333-4577
217-244-8695 (f)