[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Sandbox Off line - 502 error

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Mon Nov 23 20:43:37 EST 2015

Hello,
I've had reports and checked myself just now that the Sandbox has been down since Saturday or Sunday.  The error is 502 Bad Gateway - Ngnix 1.6.2.

Thank you for looking into getting it back up.  I've asked students in my course who are using ArchivesSpace to learn about archival management systems to create resource records and so are interested in having the Sandbox back up.

Thank you,
Kari

Kari R. Smith, Digital Archivist
MIT Libraries, Institute Archives and Special Collections
617-258-5568  |   smithkr (at) mit.edu
http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/