[Archivesspace_Users_Group] RDE save issue

Elizabeth Dunham Elizabeth.Dunham at asu.edu
Mon Nov 23 13:52:38 EST 2015

Hi Sue,

The same thing happens to me - I reported it using the JIRA interface and it's logged as AS-60 (https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/projects/AS/issues/AS-60?filter=allopenissues).  I've found that it happens with Chrome but not IE 11, which are the only two browsers I have access to on my work PC.

Best,
Elizabeth

Assistant Archivist
Arizona State University Libraries