[Archivesspace_Users_Group] component trees not appearing in public view of AS

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Mon Nov 2 17:01:58 EST 2015

Hi, Julia,

Is it possible that the components are not marked to be published?

[cid:image004.png at 01D11590.3D781990][cid:image005.jpg at 01D11590.3D781990]

If not, you can A) indicate each component  in the tree you want to publish to the public interface or B) select the "Publish All" option on the parent record, which will publish everything in the description.

[cid:image004.png at 01D11590.3D781990][cid:image006.jpg at 01D11590.3D781990]

Let us know if that does work.

Cheers,

Brad W.

Bradley D. Westbrook