[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Public Interface Enhancement Project: Call for participation in special member working group

Lisa Calahan lcalahan at umn.edu
Mon May 18 14:47:03 EDT 2015

Hi Angela,

I can't believe I saved this email from my Spam filter just in the nick of
time. If you still are looking for volunteers for the Public Interface
Enhancements Working Group, I would love to participate.

Let me know if there's anything else you need from me at this time.

Best,
Lisa Calahan

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 3:54 PM, Angela Spinazze <angela.spinazze at lyrasis.org

Head of Archival Processing