[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Feature request re: deleted items - thoughts?

Kevin Clair Kevin.Clair at du.edu
Thu May 7 17:05:22 EDT 2015

Hello,

I had been meaning to ask similar questions to the list about suppressed resources and archival objects. I’ve been experimenting with that a little bit on our development servers (in part to prevent this from happening, by having staff think to suppress first), but I’m not sure what happens to those records once I suppress them. Some of what’s in this message would apply there, I think.

thanks!  -k