[Archivesspace_Users_Group] invisible components in public ui

Amanda Focke afocke at rice.edu
Wed May 6 17:12:31 EDT 2015

Hello fellow archivesspace folks -
We are noticing components being invisible in the component tree in the
Public UI,
when they have <title> tagging inside the <unittitle>.

We see that there is a ticket for this issue
https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/AR-994
and it's listed as a "feature request" (not a "bug") which is not on the
schedule for being worked on.
It also suggested the problem couldn't be replicated at a certain point
in time, but we seem to have replicated it. :)

Our test server is up and here's an example where the subseries have
invisible names and if you click to drill down, you get nothing.
http://10.74.22.26:3001/repositories/2/archival_objects/25568

Thanks for any thoughts,
Amanda

--