[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Component reordering fix plugin

Ben Goldman bmg17 at psu.edu
Thu Mar 19 09:35:53 EDT 2015

Chris and ArchivesSpace team:

I apologize if this has been discussed elsewhere, but is there a firm release date for v1.2?

Also, I seem to recall something about ArchivesSpace seeking to adhere to a more rigid release schedule in the future. If this is accurate, where can I find more information on this? I'd like to share it with our IT staff in order to help establish long-term support commitments...

Thanks,
Ben