[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Component reordering fix plugin

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Fri Mar 13 19:44:22 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the delay. I had some health and family issues that I had to deal with that took me offline most of this week.

I have a plugin that should fix some of the remaining component reordering issues that I have put up here:

https://github.com/archivesspace/aspace-112-plugin

This plugin includes code pulled from the current repository master, so all this will be included in the v1.2 release at the end of this month.

If you want to test this now, you can install the plugin following the instructions and restart aspace.

This current version of the component reordering happens with large trees that have had lots of editing and deletes.

Big thanks to Mark Triggs from Hudson Molongo for helping resolve this.

Apologize about any issues this has caused...

best, chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/