[Archivesspace_Users_Group] FTP in Digital Object File URI

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Tue Jun 23 09:30:19 EDT 2015

Hi,

Currently it doesn't support ftp:// urls, but this would not be a hard feature to implement if requested.

However, I'm curious why FTP would be preferred? A password protected web directory would be pretty easy to setup.

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/