[Archivesspace_Users_Group] FTP in Digital Object File URI

THamilton at hersheyarchives.org THamilton at hersheyarchives.org
Wed Jun 17 11:29:23 EDT 2015

Is an FTP address supported as a hyperlink in the File URI field for
digital objects?  Our IT department (which is offsite) would like to host
our public facing files on an FTP address.  A test did not support "ftp"
but did support "https".  Any downsides to using an FTP site that I should
be aware of and share with them?

Thanks,
Tammy

Tammy L. Hamilton
Archivist
Hershey Community Archives
63 West Chocolate Avenue | Hershey, PA 17033
tel: 717.508.1988

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access,
copying, or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by
any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient
please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.