[Archivesspace_Users_Group] FTP in Digital Object File URI

THamilton at hersheyarchives.org THamilton at hersheyarchives.org
Tue Jun 23 13:23:46 EDT 2015

Hi Chris,

Our instance of AS is hosted by a third party so we were brainstorming
easy means of us (the Archives) uploading content to their server without
it having to be moved again.  That was why we were considering an FTP
site.  We will be having another meeting later this week to further
discuss our options and what would work best for both parties.

Thanks for your assistance,

Tammy

Tammy L. Hamilton
Archivist
Hershey Community Archives
63 West Chocolate Avenue | Hershey, PA 17033
tel: 717.508.1988