[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Manage Controlled Value Lists/Dropdown menu

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Jun 19 16:07:17 EDT 2015

Hi Diana,

It sounds like a permissions issue, though it also sounds like nothing obvious is sticking out to you when you look at her record. What permissions group does this user belong to? If it's a custom group you've created at the University of Northern Colorado, would you send a screenshot of the permissions for that group and the permissions for the group of a user that does have that option on the dropdown menu?

Thanks!
Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach and Support Manager