[Archivesspace_Users_Group] assigning users to groups as repository manager

Callahan, Maureen maureen.callahan at yale.edu
Mon Jun 8 13:41:20 EDT 2015

Hi Christine —

Oh yeah, I should have mentioned that — I can definitely do this with Manage Groups, but because of the way that we’re setting up groups, it would be rad if Manage Users worked. It’s helpful to know that you’re getting the same responses, though — we just finished migrating last week and I was briefly worried that I had mangled a step. I’ll enter this into Jira as a bug unless I hear another explanation from the community.

We’re in a special version of 1.1.2 that HM built for us — but we look forward to being back on track with the latest version of AS once the Yale plug-ins get integrated into the core code!

Maureen