[Archivesspace_Users_Group] assigning users to groups as repository manager

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Mon Jun 8 13:34:17 EDT 2015

Hi Maureen,

Have you tried doing this via the Manage Groups rather than Manage Users function? In testing this out in the sandbox just now, I'm getting your error when I try to do this via Manage Users but not via Manage Groups, and I'm wondering if that's common.

(Also, the sandbox is on 1.2. Which version are you on?)

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Community Outreach and Support Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
800.999.8558 x2905
678-235-2905
cdibella13 (Skype)