[Archivesspace_Users_Group] assigning users to groups as repository manager

Callahan, Maureen maureen.callahan at yale.edu
Mon Jun 8 10:59:26 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I have a question about assigning users to groups. My understanding is that repository managers can assign users to groups in their repository. Unfortunately, we’ve been getting “I’m sorry, but something went wrong” errors when we’ve tried to do this.

I’ve attached a log where I’m logged in as a repository manager (cmc279) and trying to assign permissions to a user (ct524). All insights welcome!

Maureen